Saturday, February 25, 2012

How and where can twitter and write a blog?

I would like to be able to twitter and blog , but do not know what these terms mean. I believe they are a source of communication, and if that is so I would like to join in?How and where can twitter and write a blog?
How did you find out how to get onto Yahoo!Answers??

Just go to Twitter.com and set up an account.

For blog go to blogger.com



What do they mean?

Twitter is like the birds do-twitter amongst each other.Probably sensible communication between each other unlike the human version!

Blog-short for Web Log- sort of like your personal on-line diary, that someone may (or probably may not) be interested in.

Like my blog which used to interest me!http://t1beetle.blogspot.com/How and where can twitter and write a blog?
You need an iPod phone to do that.



Then you can say things like. "I'm having a sandwich." So that your friends know what you are doing. And "It's cloudy and there is a seagull." I don't know what I'd do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment