Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best site with messages and quotes that are short enough to post on Twitter?

Posting things on twitter often becomes a problem for me because of 140 char limit. Can any of you tell me where can I get short messages and quotes that are short enough to post directly on Twitter?What is the best site with messages and quotes that are short enough to post on Twitter?
There are lots on quotes and messages are on the web. You can just google it.



http://shortquotes4u.blogspot.com/What is the best site with messages and quotes that are short enough to post on Twitter?
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. ~William ShakespeareWhat is the best site with messages and quotes that are short enough to post on Twitter?
Defination of HUG-

whn

u luv d soul of sum1 2 much nd u cn't dscribe ur feeling by any

communication %26amp; want 2 gve a loving Touch 2 dat 1 whom u luv..!!?



The consciousness of loving and being

loved brings a warmth and richness to life

that nothing else can bring...

.Love doesn't need to be doubted, tested or proven....

..it's meant to be shown, shared, and nurtured.'

...Find your strength in love.... ?



How Strange This Life is..

Some Peoples Walk in Our Life And Destiny Have Been Written For

them To Leave Away..

We Love And Hug Them..

......But We Know

That No Hug Will Be Enough To Make Them Stay..We Can Only Spend Beautiful Memories With Them Until They Leave..!



Have you ever thought that tears are more precious than Smiles ?

You may smile for anyone,

but you would not cry for any one unless that person really touched your heart ... =(.



Boy:Dear Why U Always Hurt Me %26amp; Break My Heart?

Girl:I Alwys Use To Break Ur Heart To Just Replace My Heart There…



What Is Love ?

Those Who Do Not Like It

Call

It......Responsibility....

...Those Who Play With It

...Call It A Game.Those Who Do Not Have It

Call It A Dream.

Those Who Understand It

They Call It Destiny.



crazy people don't know they are crazy, i know i am crazy therefor i am not crazy, isn't that crazy



I would rather have ONE person who loves me with ALL their heart than a million people who just ACT like they do!



Nadie puede amarte más que yo ?



whrevr u r u'll alwayz b in mah hrt ?



╔═.?.══════════════════════╗

ωαт ι? ιη м?н???!!!

ιт? α ?σмρ??т? мч?тяч.........

тячιη

... т? ?ιη? мч????

т? ?ιη? ?v?яч ?ιηg?? в?αт ...??

т? ?ιη? тн? я?α? me in a world full of copies~

т? ?ιη? α ωαч σut ?? тнi? мαz?

╚══════════════════════.?.══╝



sometimes I am an angel, sometimes I am a devil, sometimes you will hate me and sometimes you will love me but I am who I am and no-one can change that!

XD



Unless you lived my life ~ Don't judge me, becuz you don't know ~ Never have, %26amp; Never will know ~ Every little thing %26amp; detail bout' me ~



Be an original in a world full of copies.



"Judge yourself first before judging others."



"I don’t miss him; I miss who I thought he was."



"I forget a lot of things because he takes up most of the space in my memory."



My head says, "Who cares?"

But my heart whispers, "You do, stupid..."



"My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction."



"Because of you, half the time I don't even know that I'm smiling."



"Piglet- How do you spell love?

Pooh- You don't spell it... you feel it."



"To get a woman's heart, a man must first use his own."



"Ignore the risk, and take the fall, if it's meant to be, it's worth it all.."



"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."



"Grow old with me! The best is yet to be."



"It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces"



"When you left, I lost a part of me"



"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried"



My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.



If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart; you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment