Saturday, February 25, 2012

Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I've been trying to log onto my twitter account for 3 days now, however every time I type in my username and password I get a message saying: 'Twitter is over capacity'. It doesn't matter what time of the day or night I log in, I always get this message, sooooooo frustrating! Does anyone know how to bypass this??Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
When you get the over capacity error press F5 on your keyboard for a hard refresh. It might ask you to sign in once more..
i just started twitter

@808roqstar

i make rap beats and trying to make little money.

i know a lot of people do not like rap personality. but im very humble. please follow me. i follow back.

i am trying to save money to go to africa and save some lives.

i hope you guys follow me thanks :)

Report Abuse

Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I have experienced these types of errors many times and this is due to the server problems on the whole network. Try refreshing the page many times.
You'll just need to make a new account and then contact them c.s. There is no other way. Sometimes they ban you randomly by error.Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
try refresing the page or try making a new account
http://failorama-projectfail.blogspot.co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment