Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why is One Direction so big on Twitter?

Don't get me wrong, they're a good band and I like them, but every time I look at what is trending I see a picture of them! In public, it seems like no one knows who they are, but on twitter they are a huge deal!Why is One Direction so big on Twitter?
where are you from???

they're a HUGE deal in the uk...they're the biggest boyband there

and in Australia and canada too....like all the girls in my school talk about them

they're pretty popular in europe as well



the only place they havent yet released their music is in the states,but they'll release their single digitally on the 13th of Feb i think so expect the radios to play it and the album comes out in march

so yeh...they'll get a wholeload more popular...ttrust me....but yeh,if you live in the US or anywhere i havent mentioned...they'll be unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment