Saturday, February 25, 2012

The requested URL "/", is invalid HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, please?

Ok my internet is provided by the apartment building. I have never seen this happen anywhere else I've lived. Entire websites such as google, twitter, yahoo, IMDb etc drop off the server. They are inaccessible for hours, some times over 24hrs and sometimes minutes. Clearing cache %26amp; rebooting DOES NOT WORK!





Last year I saved a page that said it had to do with the router and ISP (I forgot sorry) and it said to type something on the command prompt to release IP or something and that worked... until it stopped working. Can someone please help me recoup the pages.





Also right now I'm on my personal website and it redirects to "yahoo page not found" but... it's NOT a yahoo page! Sometimes google redirects to "yahoo page not found". Meaning websites are going bonkers and redirecting to "yahoo page not found" and other times they redirect to non-yahoo pages NOT found. What is going on? how to fix please.





Here's what I get :


The requested URL "/", is invalid. Reference #9.3d34dfad.1329080918.34cb17dd





Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment