Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why were Facebook, Twitter and Xbox created?

Firstly, Facebook is an annoying social network and a piece of s**t. Why would you want to comment on what you are doing on this website. Whoever does this leads a sad pathetic life. People argue and annoy on Facebook and it is worthless. This is the same for Twitter and I am glad it is being sued by the Brazilian government for encouraging crime because this proves how s**t it is. If Facebook and Twitter shut down I would absolutely laugh at each person who used it. Lastly Xbox is s**t because when you file a complaint against someone you know it is going to Mcrosoft but you do not know what the f**k they are doing with the complaint. For all I know it could be a Turkish guy who reads the complaint and does not get back to me. This is a pile of s**t. I would wee on Facebook, Twitter and Xbox, then burn them. Anyone who wants to go toe to toe with me if they disagree, then come on. It is the real world. Facebook, Twitter and Xbox are sad and pathetic.Why were Facebook, Twitter and Xbox created?
Can't tell if trolling or just stupid.



But seriously, thanks for telling us. I'll gust go tell the 600+ million people people on Facebook and the 400+ million on twitter that they are wrong and pathetic, but I hope you realize that this includes nearly all celebrities, actors, artists, politicians (ok, you might have something here), and the CEO's of the companies that make nearly all the stuff you use. But, hey, what do they know when compared to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment