Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How come when i try to sign on to twitter on my phone it says i need javascript? how do i get that?

I have a virgin mobile phone %26amp; i just got internet on it so i can check my stuff when im out of town. I tried to go on twitter to see how it works before i left and its telling me i need to download some javascript thing for it to work. What is that %26amp; how do i get it? Please help! Id appreciate it!How come when i try to sign on to twitter on my phone it says i need javascript? how do i get that?
I think Javascript is for PC use only.

Anyway,to avoid the message to appear,i would suggest you to go to twitter mobile site version by typing http://m.twitter.com instead of www.twitter.com

OR

to download and use Operamini browser.Its faster and has good data compression,so it will reduce your data usage on your data plan (forget it if yours is unlimited data plan). To download Operamini just type :

mini.opera.com

in your phone browser.

OR

download and use application designed for twitter ( twitter client) :

http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/04/16/20-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment