Saturday, February 25, 2012

What would you do if you found a twitter page about someone missing your husband?

So I stumble on my husbands x girlfriend twitter page and all it talks about is how he left her and broke her heart. What should I do ? Should I tell my husband?What would you do if you found a twitter page about someone missing your husband?
Let's put it this way...



If I found my wife's ex boyfriend rant on Twitter how much he misses her and wants her, etc, etc, I'll simply make a mental note of it and move on. On a random occasion, I might bring it up with my wife, but it's not something that will make me think on a lot. I might even smirk a little. ^_^
obviously she wants to rattle your nerves. move on. your husband loves youWhat would you do if you found a twitter page about someone missing your husband?
If you really must ... you might also want to think about reporting the page too
You just happened to find your husbands x girlfriends twitter page.

Yeah..What would you do if you found a twitter page about someone missing your husband?
Tell him
Just ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment