Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best free Twitter app for the iPhone?

I just got a Twitter and am still learning how to use it and everything. I want to get a free app and am basically deciding between twitterfon and twitterific. Which is better?What is the best free Twitter app for the iPhone?
I would definitely reccomend TwitterFon. Its simple and easy to use ... great if your just starting using Twitter. You can upload pictures and your current location with a touch of a button and clearly display which tweets you havent read. You can also follow and block people that you are already following. You can also get the paid verson but the free version is good enough and does its job fantastically good for me! In the box below I will put a link for this app which will direct you straight to the app in iTunes!



Hope this helps! If you need any help you can always contact me via Twitter;

www.twitter.com/ScottHOnline
Boxcar - Twitter Push Notifications is not bad and there are so many free Twitter apps, you can pick one you like, here to choose

http://download.pandaapp.com/?net=www%26amp;ap鈥?/a>What is the best free Twitter app for the iPhone?
Between those 2, I would recommend Twitterfon. Once you get a little more into Twitter and are ready for a paid app, I'd recommend Tweetie. It's only $2.99 (US) and it gives you a lot of cool features.
I use TweetDeck. It's free and has all the same options as the others out there. It's clean, straight forward, and simple to use.What is the best free Twitter app for the iPhone?
I personally prefer Twitterrific.
  • vegetarian diet
  • kayaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment