Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I convince my mum to let me get Twitter?

I would really like to get Twitter but my mum won't let me. She is sort of swaying towards letting me have it but what's a really good thing about Twitter that will convince my mum to let me have Twitter?How can I convince my mum to let me get Twitter?
She's probably worried strangers might be getting on contact with you. Tell her you will be private and you will only be associating with friends. You are smart enough not to be associating with strangers. Make her trust you.How can I convince my mum to let me get Twitter?
you could convince her by saying heaps of good things about this and if that doesn't work just keep on trying and tell her you won't talk to evil people that like little kiddies and other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment