Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do people make their updates on Twitter say what type of phone they have?

I see updates on Twitter from people and they say something like, "So %26amp; So is at the mall. Updated 30 seconds ago from sidekick." How do I get my updates to say something like that? A sidekick is a type of phone. Just making that clear. Can I get my updates to say "updated 30 seconds ago from BlackJackII"? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! ^.^How do people make their updates on Twitter say what type of phone they have?
They use a special app which uses features of the Twitter API. (http://apiwiki.twitter.com/FAQ#HowdoIget鈥?/a> )



Short of programming your own client, you cannot change the from section.How do people make their updates on Twitter say what type of phone they have?
It tells you what they updated it from because this is what they used to update their status.

Eg. If I update my status from tweet deck it would say 'so and so is doing this updated 10mins ago from Tweet deck'

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment