Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do you put a picture on you Twitter?

How do you put a picture on? I have tried several times already and can't get it on. All it says is that's nice picture but it doesn't become my picture. HELP! Also, scince I'm new to twitter can you give me some tips, tell me what it is, and how it works! Thanks!How do you put a picture on you Twitter?
Im starring this, because i keep having the same problem ! i dont get it AT ALL ! %26lt;3How do you put a picture on you Twitter?
this is what im looking for too!! at first it was too big, then i resized it and uploaded it again..it said "thats a nice picture" but i cant find it! im sorry i cant help, this is my problem too!How do you put a picture on you Twitter?
It did not work for me as well. But I just have changed the name of the picture from "IMG002" to "Name_Surname" (write your own name) and it worked.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment