Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a good username for a celebrity gossip twitter?

I am making a celebrity gossip twitter but I am at a loss for names. Help me!What is a good username for a celebrity gossip twitter?
CelebGoss

PopGossip

StarCeleb

HollywoodLife

GossipGirl

EntertainmentLife

SuperficialRumors

AlphaCeleb



These are just some suggestions, sorry i'm not that good at usernames either, but when you decide one please tell me, i'm obssesed with celebrity gossip and i will follow you on twitter!!!

:-)

GOOD LUCK and HOPE I HELPED!!!:-)
The Mouth.What is a good username for a celebrity gossip twitter?
The no life.
1.Lives Under the Microscope

2.Celebrity Lives TodayWhat is a good username for a celebrity gossip twitter?
Hi,

Sounds like a good idea to me. Celebrity is very popular. Twitter is a fantastic platform and it can be monetised. The reference site mentioned here might give you some ideas for a name. A friend of mine created it.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment