Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is there a way to find out which of your facebook friends have twitter accounts?

What I want to do is take my friends list on facebook and see which ones have a twitter account. I have everyone on facebook not my msn or yahoo account so it makes it realy hard to find out who I know has twitter??? HELP!Is there a way to find out which of your facebook friends have twitter accounts?
There is technique we hackers like to call "Social Engineering."



Aka . . ask them.Is there a way to find out which of your facebook friends have twitter accounts?
There must be an option on facebook like to find your hotmail friends put original password for hotmail. So it will show that how many of your friends have facebook. Apply the same thing on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment