Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the most unexpected thing you ever learned through Twitter?

The most surprising, significant, mind-blowing, life-altering.......whatever--how ever you wish to interpret the question. I first signed on to Twitter 2 years ago, and my account went dormant after I lost my job. I had only used it about 4 times and thought it sucked. Now I've re-signed and am trying to give it another chance. I'm just wondering if any of you Yahooligans really like Twitter--either for your personal life, your hobby life or your business life...and why.What is the most unexpected thing you ever learned through Twitter?
I signed up for twitter a few months ago - I learned that I don't care what people do, eat, or what they are thinking every second of their day.



I never posted anything because I felt whatever I was going to say would be totally uneccessary and a waste of anyones time who might stumble accross it.



I just don't get the facination or interest. Of course I never asked anyone to follow me and the only ones I did follow were two celebrities...........I was over that in a few days



Why? Wanna be my twitter friend? ;-)What is the most unexpected thing you ever learned through Twitter?
I learned that most jokes have more than 140 characters, so I couldn't spread them through Twitter.What is the most unexpected thing you ever learned through Twitter?
I learned you cant have a conversation with someone unless your following each other (I THINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment