Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to get to know a celebrity and actually become friends with them on twitter?

There is this certain celebrity on twitter that I really want to become friends with but I don't know how to do it. This person has over 1,000,000 followers and does follow me. How can I become friends with this person? Also one of their friends who is not a celeb follows me. Should I try to get to know that person first? If so how, and what should I say?



No mean answers please and please be serious with the answers.How to get to know a celebrity and actually become friends with them on twitter?
as they follow you you can DM them, this way they are more likely to see what you say rather than mentioning them in a tweet. just ask how they are or something, sounds stupid but its probably the best way to get a reply, being friendly. you could always do that to their friend as well or just one of them then see if you get a reply. you probably dont want to send loads so that you spam them but maybe if you dont get a reply try again after a few days or something :)How to get to know a celebrity and actually become friends with them on twitter?
U should tweet him/her.. try 2 talk to him/her..

try so that he/she reply u..

attract his/her attention

n become friend with that person

No comments:

Post a Comment