Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a way to get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter?

I'm not the typical ***** teenager looking for the teenage pop star so i can be cool, it would just be cool for me to have him follow me and i'm looking for tips on that, also i want tips on how to get a lot of followers on twitter.What is a way to get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter?
I agree with the person above me. He won't follow you if you curse sweetheart.What is a way to get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter?
He follows both my twitter accounts...

When he gets online...

Unfollow him, then follow him again.

He goes to his followers and follows his most recent followers, so it'll put you at the top of the list. (:

Report Abuse

What is a way to get Justin Bieber to follow me on twitter?
How is it you're not looking for him to follow you so you can be cool? Sounds like that's exactly what you're trying to do.
Do something or be someone unique.
  • international house
  • restaurants in dc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment