Sunday, March 4, 2012

What happens when a celebrity follows you on Twitter?

I follow quite a bit of celebritites on Twitter and I have 3 Celebritites that are following me back. I'm quite pleased about it but kind of confused about it too. Why would they follow all their fans? Wouldn't they have too many tweets to read? I'm not complaining by any means, and these are the real celebrities, but is this common? I mean I have 3 following me back.. Does this mean that they can read all my public tweets?What happens when a celebrity follows you on Twitter?
Ya thats cool. But remember there are so many fake accounts in twitter which act as spam. They behave as if they are the personality. Have a close look at them and if they are fake, they will be banned by twitter soon. To help with you to a greater extent, check out source to know the reasons behind the twitter banning any account.What happens when a celebrity follows you on Twitter?
Some people are mutually following each other for the sake of growing the number of their followers, regardless of whether you care or not about these strangers. In the real world, they tell you not to trust strangers and if it's alright for you to do so on Twitter, know that they may or may not really care about your tweets. Be careful..What happens when a celebrity follows you on Twitter?
yes they can read everything you tweet and its more common than you might think its good for publicity

No comments:

Post a Comment