Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to get a celebrity to reply you on Twitter?

Hey, I just got a Twitter and I now follow Cory Monteith. He is my favorite actor and is one of my role models because he got over his drug problems. Anyway, I want to tell him that he is one of my role models and really inspire me to something to help the world and stuff like that. I don't want to look like a creepy or stalker. I just want to tell him that he's inspiring. Simple. And please suggest me to what to say to him.



Thanks! :)How to get a celebrity to reply you on Twitter?
tweet him tonsssssssssss, ask epic questions that'll catch his eye and reply to his tweets with funny things he has to noticee :D



You could tweet him saying something like, 'you're my inspiration, i think you're truly amazing and such a role model to me' or stuff like that :)How to get a celebrity to reply you on Twitter?
Use proper grammar, like you're doing now :)

Don't really tell him how much you love him or any of that stuff, because so many other people do.



Just reply to his tweets with clever and funny things :)

Maybe ask him some good questions.
  • compare cars
  • dmv nc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment