Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I update Twitter via my phone?

I've been trying to update twitter via my mobile.

I have activated my phone and it's verified but I don't know what number to text updates too.

I've tried sending my updates too +447624801423 which is the number I activated my phone though, but it's not showing up on my twitter page.



I'm in Australia, is there a different number for each country? Or do I have to add a code into the actual text message?



I've tried looking through the help pages but I can't find anything.



Do you know what i'm supposed to do?How do I update Twitter via my phone?
To update Twitter via SMS, you'll need to add your phone number to your Twitter account, and verify it.

鈥?Go to http://twitter.com/devices and log in

鈥?Enter your phone number in the form provided.

鈥?Follow the instructions provided to verify your phone.

Once your phone is verified, you send updates via sms by sending your 140-character message to Twitter's SMS number. And because you are in Australia send to the UK long code +447624801423

Yes there is a different number, If you're in the US, send to 40404, Canada 21212, India 5566511.

No comments:

Post a Comment