Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How old do you have to be to have a Twitter account?

i want a twitter account but i dont know how old you have to be. and what exactly is twitter? is it better than myspace or facebook? is there a myspace for kids to young to have an actual one?

please answer!How old do you have to be to have a Twitter account?
Twitter is a simple way to leave status messages on-the-go. It's not really a social-network site, although you can find and add people. I hardly get on :3



Like all sites, you need to be at least 13.How old do you have to be to have a Twitter account?
Twitter is basically just your current status' that your friends can see and can get the answer to the question "what are you doing".



Personally I have this, Myspace and Facebook, and I don't think it is better then either of them Mostly I just use Twitter to follow actors, musicians, and various other public figures.



As far as I know you don't have to be a certain age to have an account, but then again I did not pay much attention when I signed up to see if there were any age restrictions.



I have no idea about the younger version of Myspace unless you join something like Gaia, but that is more game orientated with a social aspect then just a social site.
  • russian translator
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment