Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why is a real comedian following me on Twitter?

I only recently opened a Twitter account to post my jokes so I obviously find it strange that an apparent celebrity/actor/comedian would have any interest in what I say. I read somewhere that PR marketing team for celebs sometimes do this, is there any particular reason?Why is a real comedian following me on Twitter?
Take it as a compliment, they think your good.Why is a real comedian following me on Twitter?
"apparent" comedian? Watch your butt. Remember that online/internet is an environment rife with scumbags and such, since it's so easy to hide your REAL identity. Be careful.Why is a real comedian following me on Twitter?
who cares?! You got a comedian following you!
  • grimaldis
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment