Sunday, March 4, 2012

Guys, I am new to twitter. What is the difference between reply and retweet in twitter?

If I want to tweet at say, Yahoo, I click on the profile of yahoo on twitter and then how do I write a fresh tweet to yahoo (not a reply to yahoo's previous tweet)?

Thanks!Guys, I am new to twitter. What is the difference between reply and retweet in twitter?
Its simple answer. Suppose you receive an email from your friend and reply it. The is same in twitter too. Your reply will be available to the person whom you actually replied. Retweet is just like to give vote to already voted story. So in simple you can say :



Retweet - Giving vote to the voted story visible to your all the friends that you voted on abc story.

Reply - Reply of any msg will be private between you and the friend or person whom you sent reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment