Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is a cool Twitter account name to get?

My name is Kristen and I really want to get a Twitter but I want something cool as my username.



I was thinking KickinKristen but if possibly I'd like something more unique. My middle name is Michelle if that helps at all.



Also this is not Julia, it's her best friend asking this. We kinda share this account.



But anyways thanks for all the help!What is a cool Twitter account name to get?
Just use your name. No-one gives a **** about your twitter username. If you have any followers, it will most just likely be your friends, who won't even look at your username anyway.

Edit:
Okay, if you are so offended by the way I said my answer, I'll try and say it in a nicer tone.

Just use your name. No-one cares about twitter usernames. People rarely look at them, because they only pay attention to the tweets. If you are not famous, your followers will most likely be your friends, who don't need to be attracted by a catchy username anyway.

:)

Please answer mine - WDYT of Cordelia Beverley?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What is a cool Twitter account name to get?
twitter is stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment