Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to update Twitter via your phone?

I've been trying to update twitter via my mobile.

I have activated my phone and it's verified but I don't know what number to text updates too.

I've tried sending my updates too +447624801423 which is the number I activated my phone though, but it's not showing up on my twitter page.



I'm in Australia, is there a different number for each country? Or do I have to add a code into the actual text message?



I've tried looking through the help pages but I can't find anything.



Do you know what i'm supposed to do?How to update Twitter via your phone?
Are you sure you can update from Australia? Because thats a UK number right there. I got a UK number too but it says I can not update Twitter from my phone because my country is not supported. What's your Twitter account name? Let me add you. Mine is zxxxt.

No comments:

Post a Comment