Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the point of Twitter and how does it work?

My friends are trying to get me to use Twitter more often than I am.

What is the point of it?

How do I fully utilize it?What is the point of Twitter and how does it work?
I had one for like 4 days and then I deleted my account because I thought it was really lame %26amp; pointless.

There's honestly no point to it at all.What is the point of Twitter and how does it work?
its a social media also, same as facebook, friendster and even multiply. the good thing about twitter is their other features that others social media dont have. Twitter also called as micro blog.



Still not satisfied just go on click this forum:

http://getsatisfaction.com/twitter/topic鈥?/a>What is the point of Twitter and how does it work?
It's like Facebook, popular, but somehow lamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment