Saturday, March 10, 2012

The person that I blocked on twitter still comes up as my follower?

Is there a way to remove tht or do I need to wait for it to refresh? Also what exactly is blocking someone on twitter?The person that I blocked on twitter still comes up as my follower?
On your Home page make sure that you have blocked that person as a follower and removed them as someone that you follow. This requires two actions. First, click on Following (in the right-hand column under the number of people that you are following) and then click the ‘Remove’ button. Second, go back to your Home page and click on Followers (also to the right of your page, just under the number of people who follow you) and click on the ‘Block’ button.

Double check that you have done this, even if you think you have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment