Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is it weird to make a twitter account only to follow your favorite celebrities?

So most people I know don't even use twitter... its all about facebook. But I always find myself searching up my favorite celebrities' twitters just to see what their up to lately. I just thought it would be more convenient to make an account (with no activity, just following people). I'm not familiar with the whole twitter world, so I don't know if that's normal, lol.Is it weird to make a twitter account only to follow your favorite celebrities?
That is actually the only reason I joined, so no, it is not weird.Is it weird to make a twitter account only to follow your favorite celebrities?
Hmm im no really familiar with it either but i always have the urge to look up celebrities twitters. Most of my friends only follow a couple of celebrities. If you plan on following a lot of them but dont want any of your friends to see, then use your middle name as your last name so they cant look you up.Is it weird to make a twitter account only to follow your favorite celebrities?
it is normal, thats why most people actually make twitter. thats why i made one haha

No comments:

Post a Comment