Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is twitter, facbook or other social network sites useless if you have no friends?

So i have no friends of anyone that would care to know what im doing with my life. So i haven't bothered to sign up for twitter since it would seem kind of pointless.



Maybe im wrong though, is it still worth it to sign up if your friendless.Is twitter, facbook or other social network sites useless if you have no friends?
use them the make contact with aquantiences, perhaps use it to ask one of them out for a drink or something. then you can make friends?
facebook you can play games and take quizzes ermm myspace also has games twitter is just stupidIs twitter, facbook or other social network sites useless if you have no friends?
Well, I have a lot of friends (I hope, anyway), and I think twitter is one of the most useless technologies in existence (and I've worked in the technology field my whole life). Twitter is just a narcissistic way of telling other people what you're doing from one minute to the next, as though anyone cares.



Lots of celebrities have this and people "follow" them like lost puppies, mostly because their own lives have no meaning. That's if the celeb they're "following" is the actual person. I'm betting lots of celebs hire staff to tweet for them.



Facebook is okay because it's an easy way to keep in touch with friends and family, which is great for me since I spend so much time away from home.



However, last week, I went to a party at my cousin's house and saw family I hadn't seen in over two years. The next day, we had a baptism on my wife's side, and I saw her whole family as well.



That was a whole lot better than Facebook.



This site makes me think of Twitter. In fact, I was thinking of setting up a Twitter account and using it like this guy, just for fun:



http://www.dullestblog.com/
i think it is. but some of your family might its a good way for family to stay connected if they live far away. or even in town. im sure some of your friends or coworkers have one. but if non of them do than ya it is a wast of time.Is twitter, facbook or other social network sites useless if you have no friends?
not that i only use facebook and twitter but i also use interact place and i have no friends there lol i like that it that way :-) http://interactplace.com
Yea for twitter it is. It isn't about friends, Its about finding interesting people and seeing what they have to say. Being able to know what celebs are doing even. |*_*|

No comments:

Post a Comment